Thursday 27 November 2014

Camel affair


4. Zara

A timeless classic has to be the camel coat and this year I am in desperate need of one (yes it's a must). These are a select few that I have my eye on and with it being payday tomorrow I don't think I will hold back. I am going shopping in London this Saturday so my eyes will be peeled and in search for a camel coat. I think they are just gorgeous and literally can go with any outfit. I am imagining a Paris chic outfit inspired by this coat and when I finally get my hands on one I cannot wait to style it. If you already own a camel coat I'd love to know your styling ideas and also where you bought yours from! I like to have the option and find the perfect coat for the Winter months that are approaching :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig