Sunday 28 September 2014

My Summer Holiday - Rhodes, Greece


Whilst I'm having a lazy Sunday I thought I would share with you some of my holiday snaps and also tell you that I'm back! I arrived home in the very early hours of Thursday morning and still don't seem to have caught up on the sleep I lost. But I had the most incredible holiday and already have holiday blues, wanting to book the next one now! I went to Rhodes in Greece, specifically a place called Kolimbia which was pretty small and quiet which was nice as it was a relaxing holiday me and my mum were after (and that's exactly what we got). The hotel was amazing as was the food, beaches, weather and everything else. I don't think I could have faulted the holiday in anyway really. If you're wondering we stayed in a 5 star hotel called Holiday Village Rhodes which offered everything any type of group needed. I would definitely recommend the island of Rhodes and it definitely makes me want to visit more Greek Islands in the future. Whilst on holiday we visited Kolimbia beach, Tsambika beach, Rhodes Old and New town and the hotels many swimming pools each day. We also went parasailing which was absolutely fantastic! I'd 100% recommend doing that although unfortunately we didn't get any snaps of us doing it :-( So I shall leave you with a few of the snaps I took whilst away and maybe I'll get looking into my next summer holiday, any recommendations then please leave them below :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. For laid back days on the beach and bar hopping at night, it’s got to be Greece this summer. The ancient cities are fantastic place for a day trip to soak up a bit of culture and history, or just stroll through the winding streets and sip a drink in a shady taverna. Kick off your Greek experience now and grab a deal with lastminute.com. You can be sure of amazing value and worry-free booking, so that you can just jet off and enjoy this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig