Tuesday 15 July 2014

TK Maxx haul


And today I bring you another haul post, this time from the beloved TK Maxx. I always love having a good hunt in the beauty bits at TK Maxx as some of the bargains you can get are incredible! Although it can be hit and miss as to whether you find anything or not. This trip there wasn't actually too much but they were still all bargains so I wanted to share them with you.

Firstly I was in desperate need of a new powder brush so I was really pleased when I saw this one from Ecotools. I've heard lots about this brand, all good, so thought I would give this one a whirl. It's super soft and quite large so covers more of your face when powdering. This brush normally retails at £9.99 but I got it for £3.99 which is a bargain.

Next I was in need of a bronzer brush as I kept 'borrowing' my mums one, sshh. So on the same stand I spotted this one from Tuscan Hills. I'd never actually heard of this brand but I liked the small handle and the size of this brush. It's ultra soft and is working really well with my current bronzer and I'm loving the results. I can't actually find an RRP online for this brush and I've removed the label (naughty) but I believe it was the same as the Ecotools at £9.99 but I only paid £2.99 for this one.

Finally I picked up the Good Things blemish control gel mask. Around the time I purchased this I had watched a Lily Pebbles video who mentioned a different product from this brand and she said she really liked it. So I thought I'd try this product from that same brand, Good Things, and see what I thought about it. It retails for £4.99 from Boots and again label has gone, I either paid £2.99 or £3.99 which either is not a huge difference but still cheaper. As you know with me, anything that includes the word 'blemish' instantly attracts me so I'm excited to see how this one fairs. I also haven't used a gel mask before!

I hope you enjoyed this second haul of the week, both small but sweet too hopefully ha ha. I absolutely love TK Maxx and actually since photographing this haul I have been back and purchased some more so keep your eyes peeled and maybe I'll feature another TK Maxx haul :-)
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I assume TK Maxx is much of the same thing as the US version - TJ Maxx. I just hauled a bunch of goodies from there (in my latest blog post actually!) as well! Love digging through and finding a good bargain! Great post!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  2. TK Maxx is fast becoming my favourite haunt of the summer. I have picked up some awesome beauty bits for a fraction of the price and there home section is just amazing!

    The ECO brushes are great, I have a few and they wash really well

    Kirsty More of Me ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig