Sunday 13 July 2014

Escentual pharmacy haul #2


I do love ordering from Escentual, it really is just hassle free online shopping and they always seem to have some kind of offer on which is obviously great. I ordered these few bits a couple of weeks back now simple because I have always wanted to try the Vichy Dermablend collection and it was on offer so I couldn't resist.

So the first two bits I picked up and the main reason for this order was the Vichy Dermablend concealer and the fluid corrective foundation both in the shade 15 Opal. As I was ordering these online I was slightly weary of the colours I had chosen but actually they are the right shade for me since trying them out which I'm super pleased with. These products are aimed to cover, well basically everything. And being someone who suffers from blemishes I thought these would be great products to try out. I have been using them since and I'm still not completely sold on them but I will be doing a full review on them shortly so keep your eyes peeled for that. I'm unsure of the prices I paid for these I think the concealer was around £10 and the foundation around £11 with the discount so pretty good prices too.

Next I picked up the Avene Thermal Spring Water which I believe to be pretty popular among beauty bloggers. So I thought I would just pick up the small size to try it out and see what I think. This was super duper cheap as it was also discounted as I've said so I believe it was around £2 which is basically next to nothing. This spray is designed to do loads of different things from a simple refresh to setting your make up. I'm actually rather liking this so far but again a in depth review will be up soon.

And that's it, my short but hopefully sweet Escentual haul. I would definitely recommend browsing their website as they stock loads of great products. I hope you enjoyed this small haul and are having a nice weekend :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig