Sunday 11 May 2014

YouTube newbie


What a god darn miserable weekend were having in the UK (you'll understand if you live here) it's completely chucked it down all weekend which isn't fun. But hopefully what I have to share with you is fun.. (it rather is for me anyway) so Thursday just gone I took the plunge and started my own YouTube channel! It's all very new to me and rather overwhelming. I was super duper scared to hit that upload button and even after I'd hit it I then left it hours before announcing to anyone that I'd actually uploaded it. And even after telling people I was still nervous and thinking about removing it but I didn't! I figured I needed to get over that step and fingers crossed, after a few more videos, I will get into the swing of things.

Now this video is no where near perfect and I'll be the first person to tell you that but practice makes perfect right?! This was the first ever video I've filmed and edited so for me it was quite an accomplishment considering I had never done one before. But in the future, yes I hope my editing and everything does improve not only for me but for you guys watching.

So yes this post is kinda a plug/give a girl a helping hand if you will. I'd absolutely love for you to check out my channel and first video! It's a fashion haul including Topshop, Primark, H&M, New Look etc so you check out what I've purchased recently. I'm hoping to also put a new video up tomorrow evening or Tuesday so go ahead and subscribe to watch that too :-)

Thank you for reading this post and I hope to see some of you over on my channel too, please be kind, he he! :-)
The link to my channel is: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbNiJAyocXjruwGBpGB2MIA/videos
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hi:),

    a nice post again as I adore to read your posts - they are really nice and wish you all the best for your youtube channel as well!:) Maybe we could follow each other (TheBeachCrush) - well what's your Youtube Channel called?! - I didn't find a link above or on your blog!

    Wish you a lovely week!

    Yours,
    NIKA Bittner

    P.S.: I'm trying to fix my own blogger/beauty and fashion vid's for my channel but currently more and more upload my Covers and own Songs - as I'm addicted to Singing!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you very much, that's so kind! And thank you for pointing out that I forgot to link my channel! Silly, I've now added it but it's: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbNiJAyocXjruwGBpGB2MIA/videos

      Natalie

      Delete
  2. Congrats on taking the leap, I am hoping to have the courage to do the same in the near future.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig