Thursday 8 May 2014

Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm


I love having time to write a mid week post on my blog! It's been too long. But when I say 'having time' I basically mean I'm procrastinating as I have soo much uni work that I should be doing right now other than writing this but hey ho off we go!

In my Escentual french pharmacy haul I picked up this product, the Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm which everybody raves about and for the past few months my lips have been suffering so I needed to try something new. I believe this was around £9 which is pretty steep for a lip balm but so far this product is absolutely amazing. It's also made out of natural ingredients which makes it smell gorgeous and leaves your lips feeling super nourished.

"When lips are dry and are in need of some intensive nourishment, this rich and restorative balm with restore suppleness."

Since purchasing this product I've honestly been using it everyday since! It's quite a thick consistency which is what I currently need but it's not too thick to applying throughout the day as well. I really like applying this just before I go to bed and in the morning my lips feel super soft and lovely. It really does help sort out my dry lips as they can get really sore but after applying this it instantly helps. It stops the soreness and keeps them nourished. The smell as well is amazing, it smells like honey. There's only so much you can say about a lip balm but like I said this ones by far my favourite go to now and I definitely recommend it!

It honestly is now my cult go to lip product, topping all the rest! I'd love to know if you've tried this product and your thoughts on it?! You can buy it from many online places such as Escentual and Feel Unique :-)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is a really nice lip balm isn't it, I find that during the winter months it doesn't work for me as well as I would have hoped but throughout the rest of the year it tends to work pretty well :)
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I need to try this! I find it so hard to find lip balms that I like
    Lucia's Loves
    Giveaway:Win a Swatch watch
    x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig