Saturday 29 March 2014

Escentual (French Pharmacy) haul


Recently I discovered this lovely website called 'Escentual'. I'm sure many of you may have heard of this site before but if you haven't then it's basically lots of French pharmacy items which obviously we can't get hold of in the UK! They have great deals on at the moment too on their french pharmacy items and it's free delivery if you spend over £30 which is a great deal.

Nuxe RĂªve de Miel Honey Lip Balm £6.33

I've heard so many good things about this lip balm and I seem to be suffering with some super dry lips recently. This is a super thick lip balm and feels super nourishing on the lips. It lasts for a great amount of time and I'm excited to keep using it! It's obviously slightly more expensive than your usual lip balm but it's definitely worth it and ten times better than my Dr.Lipp nipple balm.

Vichy Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care £9

Anything with the words 'anti-imperfection' catches my eye and again this is a brand I've heard lots about but never actually tried myself. This is aimed to care for your oily and imperfection prone skin, keeping it hydrated all day. I love the packaging of this, I like pumps they make things much simpler. I haven't used this too much but it is very hydrating and has a pleasant smell to it.

La Roche Posay Effaclar AI £7

Now I love the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+ so I thought I would branch out into the brand and try something different. This is also help target blemishes and they say it's a precision breakout corrector. Another plus is that this is paraben free so there's no nasties in their which is always a good thing. I haven't tried this enough yet to give anything away but I'll let you know how I get on.

Klorane Nettle Shampoo £4.50

This shampoo is aimed at oily hair and said to give your scalp a bit of a detox. It's also meant to give you more time between washes which is something I would love. Having to wash my hair every other day can sometimes become a bit of a chore. I've only used this once so far and I did enjoy it but cannot give a full review just yet.

Klorane Mango Conditioner £4.87

I simply purchased this conditioner as it was suggested that with the nettle shampoo. This is aimed to protect, nourish and detangle your dry hair and this seriously smells amazing. Detangling and dry ends is what my hair suffers from so I had high hopes for this. Again I have only used once so a full review along with the shampoo will come soon I'm sure.

I would definitely recommend shopping on Escentual's website, they have great offers - currently 1/3 off French pharmacy items which is a great discount! The delivery was really fast and efficient also which was great. Let me know if you've shopped with Escentual before or if you've tried any of the products I purchased :-)



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. i love this website, my favourite place to go to for french pharmacy brands! would love to know your thoughts on the effaclar A.I once you've tried it out! xx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to know what your opinion on the shampoo and conditioner is once you've used a bit more. Very interested in buying those products. x
    itsclolow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig