Sunday 23 February 2014

Topshop is the place to be


I was actually scheduling a Paris post today as I've just got back from a few days break for my birthday treat but it's taking longer to edit than anticipated, basically I took way too many pictures and am trying to number it down but I didn't want to not post today, even though it's my birthday! WOO! ;-) But I've had this to die for Topshop wishlist waiting to post so thought I'd share this one with you today and share my love for Paris with you next time, enjoy!

Topshop really are killing it at the moment and I'm finding myself on their website more than I probably should be, it's not doing my bank balance any good. I've always had a soft spot for Topshop and this season with Spring looming, I just want everything. I'm actually not a fan of my local Topshop, I find whenever I go in there I can never find what I'm looking for, so I tend to just shop online unless I'm heading further afield to a different Topshop.

The prints and colours are super pretty and different which I love. I have to say my favourite piece is the flower print tunic with a hint of fluro colour. I can literally just imagine wearing it so many different ways either casually with jeans or leggings or tucked into a pencil skirt for a slightly more formal feel to it. Obviously I just as much love everything else, the heart print flats are so cute (they also come in red) and think they'd jazz up a plain outfit. I love it when shoes can be the focus of a somewhat 'boring' outfit. 

I've always wanted a parka and loved this lightweight one which would be perfect for the coming Spring season when (hopefully) it starts getting a bit warmer in the UK! The pretty pastels and monochrome gingham patterns are also really cool. I love the monochrome look with a pop of colour, definitely something I love to wear.

Topshop is definitely my place to be at the moment and I cannot wait until payday to get my hands on a couple more pieces, fingers crossed. What are you loving from Topshop recently?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love that dress!!

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picks, i love the shirts! xx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig