Monday 17 February 2014

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Retro Glam Mascara


Yay for half term! A perk of being a student is still getting all the holidays and I also booked the week of work as it's also my birthday on Sunday so this week is shaping up to be relaxing already. To add to that on Wednesday me and my mum are heading off to Paris for birthday celebrations - I simply cannot contain my excitement!

A new favourite mascara find from me today, I got this one in a goodie bag from Rimmel at the clothes show in December last year. As you may well know I'm always on the look out for a new mascara as there are so many out there to try I'm not a fan of sticking to the same one, unless it's well and truly amazing. But when this one found it's way into my stash I loved it. I love the shape of the wand, it has a slight curve and is slimmer in the middle, which at first I thought strange but it works. Sometimes I find it harder to catch those smaller eyelashes in my inner eye but due to this wand being thicker at the inner corner it's no trouble.

It really lengthens and thickens my eyelashes, it can sometimes clump but it's easy to sort out before it dries so really it's no problem. You can easily apply more coats and really build this mascara up as it's simply done. I do wear this most days as I just really like using it but I can see that some people would say that it's too thick/heavy for them everyday. But like I said you can build it up so for everyday I simply just do not apply too much and keep it light.

Overall I really enjoy this mascara and do think that Rimmel do some really great mascaras at really affordable prices. I think this one is definitely one you should try if you like the fuller lash look and it's amazing for those nights out. I'd love to know your thoughts on this if you've tried it and what your favourite Rimmel mascaras are? :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh cool,I hope you and your Mum enjoy Paris and that you have a nice week off!! :) Happy Birthday :D also I love this mascara !! :) x

    Caitriona || http://copycattt.blogspot.ie/ ||

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig