Sunday 9 February 2014

Birthday wishlist


It's that time of the year again and my birthday is fast approaching, I cannot believe how quickly it has come around! This year is also a big one, I'm going to be 21! Due to it being classed as a 'big' birthday, I seem to have everyone asking what I want more so than usual. But to be honest there really isn't much I want, no word of a lie I kinda struggled to put this list together, I just pulled some things together that I've wanted for a while but kind of forgot about, whoops! He he.

Olivia Burton watches are super pretty, I mean I think there are a few that would do my wrist justice but I really like the medium dials and for me they have to have either number, numerals or some sort of indication where the numbers are (embarrassing but true!). There are also a range of different coloured straps which is nice to choose from.

These gorgeous personalised starbucks phone cases are to die for! They're from an Etsy store and they are just so darn cute! They're personalised as your name is popped down one side and you can choose which drink you would like e.g. strawberry, chocolate and green tea. They are totally girly and I think the perfect little present for friends also.

I don't own enough pairs of heels and I actually need this nude pair to finish off an outfit for a wedding that I will be attending over Easter. This pair from New Look are just your standard pair but I like that they're not too high and are a nice affordable price too at only £14.99.

Since receiving this Laura Mercier primer in a beauty box recently I seriously need the full size, it really is amazing. I like it because it's oil free and as I have oily skin this really helps keep it at bay throughout the day meaning my make up is kept in place longer. It's pretty pricey and I'm definitely more of a high street girl but when I find something I love it always finds it's way to me.

Finally a YSL lipstick, I find the packaging the most gorgeous thing EVER! Every lipstick out there I find these the prettiest and I've read so many reviews, looked at so many different shades at the counter and I feel my birthday is the time to indulge. Again not normally one to plunge and spend £24 on a lipstick but it's definitely special. I don't actually have my eye on one particular shade, I swear there's so many I like, but I do love the look of shades 12 and 15, just so darn pretty.

In two weeks today I will be celebrating my birthday, alongside my mother (yes we share a birthday, it's alright ha ha) and I'm super excited as it's on a Sunday I would really love to go for a carvery and have a good ol' roast dinner! :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig