Monday 7 October 2013

High end beauty wish list

 

Hello! It's been another busy week for me again and yesterday was my first day off in two weeks! My god I was (and most probably still am) shattered, the whole uni, placement and work is getting to me but fingers crossed hopefully I will soon get into the swing of things and keep posting regularly. Since having a few evenings free I simply find myself lusting over new things and now I'm not working full time due to uni, I find myself with less money = problem. So I've built up a small high end beauty wish list.

1. Origins clear improvement mask is something I have wanted to try for a very long time, having that problematic skin prone to break outs I've heard this clay mask works wonders for this. I've never tried an Origins product but it's always the website I check up on and always a brand I've wanted to try as they are so lusted over. Alongside this mask I'd love to try the spot treatment which many people rave over too.

2. Benefit hydra smooth lip colour is a relatively new product from benefit. They are lipsticks which come in different coverages such as sheer, medium and full. As soon as I saw these hit the internet they instantly caught my eye due to the unique packaging and range of colours across different coverages. Although the packaging looks very unique and different I feel it could be a bit clumpy and large but that doesn't stop me wanting to try it! It has a slightly special feeling about it and I've tried many benefit products before and loved all of them.

3. Benefit stay flawless primer, another Benefit product! Since this primer was released I've tried to reason with myself about whether or not to purchase but to be honest I really just want to try it! Again another pretty packaging from Benefit and I like the fact that it's a primer on a stick and not a liquid based primer. I think this is one of the reasons as to why I'm intrigued into trying it!

4. MAC Crosswires lipstick, I can't tell you how long I've wanted to purchase this particular lipstick or simply just any other lipstick from MAC. Yes you heard right, I've never tried a MAC lipstick and my lord I so want to. They are obviously so raved about everywhere in the blogging world and out. Since I haven't really been into lipstick for that long, I now think I need to purchase one to see what all of the fuss is about! I've had my eye on Crosswires but I can't get over how many there are to choose from! I think I really need to head down to my nearest counter and have a real nosey! That is one downside to MAC for me, there is only one counter which isn't too close to me so it's rather annoying to get my hands on!

So there we have it, probably only a slice of my beauty wish list right now! There probably are many more but these are the four I've wanted to try for the longest amount of time and which I've heard the best about :-) Let me know if you've tried any of the products that I've mentioned and what you think about them, I'd love to know! xo
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I really want to try the benefit primer too! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same just need that excuse to make the purchase! x

      Delete
  2. Get a sample of the clear improvement mask. I reacted so badly to it!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I would literally like to try all of these products, the origins mask sounds amazing. I've been really neglecting my skin recently it's gone so bad! You sound like you need a night off with a face mask!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do need that night! I need to get back into more of a routine as well :) x

      Delete
  4. i have been eyeing that origins mask up for a while now, let us know what you think!

    hey we are having a huge give away on our blog 2x mac products,benefit and urban decay. Hope you come over and check it out : )

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous choices :). I really want to try both the Origins Mask and Benefit Hydra Smooth Lip Colour :)

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Fingers crossed when pay day comes they will be mine :) x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig