Monday 27 May 2013

W7 Style Eyes Brow and Lash Gel


What a beautiful bank holiday weekend and yet again I worked throughout it all and the nasty flu seems to be going around my family recently and I seem to be the one next in line! Being at work at the same time is pretty darn naff so I apologise for the lack of posts and tweets (if you follow me on Twitter then you'll know, if not then you can follow me @natalieellis23) So onto slightly more exciting things, I recently made an order from Fragrance Direct which you may have seen in my last post so I've been using the products included to get up some new reviews for you ladies and here's the first one!

I seem to have been using this product the most so far so thought this would be the best one to review first as I have been able to get an all round feel for this product. I literally have been using this product every day and am really enjoying it. It's the first brow gel that I've ever tried so I don't have anything to compare it too but ever since filling in my eyebrows until now I had never even thought to use a brow gel. But when browsing the website I thought I'd give it a whirl.

It's literally like the simplest beauty product to use and it only takes a few seconds to apply, so why have I not used this before? I hate plucking my eyebrows especially those pesky ones that overnight poke out straight from your face so this product is perfect for setting them back into place. Because lets face it, we don't want to lose all our eyebrows now do we. So yes this product is simple, it sets your eyebrows in place and keeps the pesky ones at bay for the whole day (I'm a poet and I didn't even know it, sorry it had to be said haha) It also doesn't make my eyebrows feel or look like straw which was the one thing I was slightly worried about. Although quite a lot of product comes out on the brush I tend to take a little off the brush before I apply and it's perfect.

I have also been applying this before I apply my normal mascara on my lashes. I can't say I've noticed much of a difference apart from the application of my normal mascara, it just applies much more smoothly and it isn't any heavier on the eyes. It's the perfect product for a measly price of £1.99 and I really cannot pick one bad thing out about this product.

Have you tried any brow gels? I'd love to know your thoughts on them. Hope you've all had a lovely bank holiday weekend :)
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. i need to try some brow gels and this one seems good to start! :D

    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been on a look out for a brow gel for a while now. I have some stubborn long brow hairs that like to mess up my brow shape so they need to be sorted out. This sounds like a good first brow gel to try.

    Thanks for the review.

    I hope the flu manages to avoid you :)

    Salli
    xxx

    www.embracingtheenchanted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really want to try this, it sounds really good and a great price too. hope you feel better soon lovely X

    International 750 Follower giveaway

    BreezeyBee Blog
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig