Friday 10 May 2013

Review: MUA Undress Me Too Palette


Happy Friday! It's nearly the weekend and although I'm working all weekend I've had the past two days off which have been... relaxing. I've literally slouched in front of the tv with food. I'm knackered. Anyway today's an exciting post for me, look at the fancy text I've added to the swatch pictures, there's a first time for everything hey! Onto the review...

I purchased this MUA palette in my last haul, I'd been after this palette for so long but my local Superdrug just did not have it in stock so every time I was walking out empty handed, which we all know is a hard thing to do. Anyway one day when my hope had pretty much given in, I was walking past and headed in and to my surprise it was sat there!! A full stack of them, I was gobsmacked. Anyway I quickly snatched one up, along with many other items that I couldn't resist and I was over the moon. Another bonus it was only £3 reduced from £4, not a great saving but a bargain nonetheless.

I've never really been one for eyeshadow, it's not the product that I go into a high street store for but when all the hype was up over the Naked 2 palette I can't tell you how many dupe reviews I saw comparing that palette to this one. That's when this palette first caught my eyes, the colours included all seemed day to night colours which is what I loved. Included are 12 neutral shades which can be worn and blended to make the perfect eye using so many different looks.

Since purchasing this palette I've loved using it! Now since not really knowing much about eyeshadow I took to reviews and pinterest to try and find looks which I thought I would be able to recreate myself. I've just been using more toned down looks and when in a rush for work even just quickly patting a matte colour all over for that extra little kick. This palette comes with both matte and metallic shades which is great as it gives you the balance, the best of both worlds.

The colours I've mainly been loving are Lavish, I've simply been putting this all over my eyelid, Obsessed for the outer corner and the look of eyeliner and Shy for the inner corners of my eyes. The lasting power of these eyeshadows are pretty good, I don't have much to compare them too but they do have some staying power. I think I may need to invest in an eyelid primer to help the staying power of these in the future (any recommendations?? hehe)

I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone looking for a neutral eye palette that has wearable colours. Although you may not wear all the colours, I know there's at least one I'm not keen on (probably too 'out there' for me) but at £4 you cannot complain!

Have you tried this MUA palette? Or any other eyeshadows from MUA?
I'd love to know your thoughts :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig