Monday 29 April 2013

Accessorize collar necklace


For a long while now I've always been a fan of Accessorize's jewellery, you may call me biased as I am currently working there but personally love the variety of pieces. The new spring summer collection, that is pretty much now all in, incorporates all the bright neon colours, pretty floral and statement necklaces that are all perfect for the new season. I honestly think you'd be able to find a necklace, or other piece of jewellery, to suit any outfit for the coming summer months.

I find chunky collar necklaces the perfect way to jazz up a so called "boring" outfit. I have teamed this collar with a plain white tee (from Primark) and love the look. It's so effortless but the necklace makes all the statement it needs. I'm not going to lie, when this collar came into the store I work within, I hated it. Then more and more started coming in and this one kept catching my eye so I gave in and purchased it as a payday treat. I love the colour combination including the pearlescent flowers which glisten different colours in the light. Once added to a boring outfit it totally changes the look and makes it much more interesting!

Have you purchased any new jewellery from Accessorize lately?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I like accessorize jewellery but i think it's a bit too expensive for me to buy all my pieces there. Love that necklace though x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Wow!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig