Sunday 17 February 2013

Nivea Express Hydration Primer Review


I'm pretty new to the whole world of using a primer and only since last year did I invest in my first primer then when I saw this one being advertised rather a lot I was instantly attracted. A moisturiser and a primer in one? I thought it was genius. Although I love moisturising and then applying primer to my face every morning I find the drying time sometimes a little too long, especially when I'm in a rush to try and get to work on time. If you have the same problems as me then you will definitely 
love this product.

I've been using it for a good couple of months now and really don't have a bad word to say about it. It really reduces the drying time which I find a pain, although sometimes within that time I can get distracted and find something else to do, but when I'm rushing for work it's such an easy product to apply. You literally only need a tiny amount to cover your whole face, basically a little goes a long way in this case. And like I said I've had this for a good couple of months and you can see I've barely made a dent in the product. It keeps my make up in place all day, there's just times when I would maybe re apply my concealer to my blemishes to keep them hidden away. But apart from that it's amazing staying power. 

I picked this up in Superdrug and I can't properly remember but think it was only around £3.99 maybe, so it's such a good product as such an affordable price. I believe it also came in different skin types, I think I picked up normal/combination skin with the blue lid and then there's a dry skin with a pink lid (I think? May be giving you false information, I did purchase a long time ago, sorry! Hehe) This product can also be used for touch ups throughout the day, for the dry patches on your skin or if your make up has slipped. The tub is a pretty small, compressed size too so could easily be chucked into your handbag. It is a glass tub which is always a nice touch as it makes it seem more expensive that it actually is.

Overall I would definitely recommend this product to all of you, no matter what skin type you have. And definitely if you're like me and hate waiting for moisturiser and primer to dry on your face. It really does do just an amazing job as normal. Worth a try :)

Have you tried this product? What were your views on it? :)
xo

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I tried a sample packet of this and loved it. I think it's a pretty decent primer which is cheap and it's by Nivea so you know it's going to be good because they have amazing face/body/hand creams. This post has reminded me that I need to go and get this asap! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to be careful what moisturizer I use before applying make-up as some make my skin very oily and others make it quite dry (strange, I know.) This product sounds amazing and is a great idea to combine both moisturizer and primer. As it's so cheap, I'll probably end up trying this out to see how well it works with my skin!

    Christina x
    http://www.passionobsession.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig