Tuesday 5 February 2013

50 Random Facts About Me


1. I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years

2. I love the smell of bonfires

3. I have a phobia of birds - mainly pigeons, they scare the hell out of me!

4. I absolutely love The Hills, I've watched every season billions of times and still can't get enough of it

5. I have 2 nieces and a nephew who I adore

6. I am a pretty fussy eater and just stick to what I know and love

7. I danced for around 7 years and completed all of my exams with honours

8. I love driving

9. If you didn't know already, I have a huge collection of nail varnishes and cannot stop buying more

10. I sucked my thumb from birth until the day the dentist told me to stop and I did. I was around 12


11. I've always had a dog in my life and don't think I could ever live without one

12. Lauren Conrad is definitely one of my idols

13. With every pair of shoes I buy I have to buy a pair of insoles to go inside them. Yes I have weird sized feet

14. A mini is my dream car, in cream

15. I've moved house 5 times in my life, I miss my last house it was the best

16. My last year in high school was one of the best years, I miss it

17. I love looking through old pictures and remembering all of the memories

18. I would love to travel to Australia and L.A., I'm hoping I'll bump into Lauren Conrad ;)


19. I love being tanned but am not a great lover of fake tan

20. I buy way too many mascaras to try and find 'the one'

21. On the 23rd of this month I will no longer be a teenager, that's scary

22. An old friend introduced me and my boyfriend over MSN, classy, but since that day over 4 years ago, we've spoken every day

23. I cried when my brace was put on and taken off

24. I have a small blue birthmark at the top of my nose which only shows up on some days

25. I can only sleep in pitch black and silence

26. I've seen loads of musicals with my mum, Hairspray being one of my favourites

27. I used to go to Smash Hits concerts all the time when I was younger with my family

28. Covent Garden soup is my favourite

29. My biggest pet peeve is the sound of people eating, even typing this makes me cringe, yuck!

30. I love swimming and always took part in galas and loved swimming lessons when I was younger

31. I love watching snow, it's so pretty although very annoying

32. I'm very OCD about my bedroom


33. I don't like coffee or tea, I do love a good hot chocolate though

34. I'm always on Twitter and Instagram

35. I'm always buying skin products to help with my spots and blemishes

36. I love buying DVDs and my collection is getting slightly out of hand

37. Since working in Accessorize I buy way too much jewellery

38. I've never been a lipstick kinda girl and never wear it

39. I love The Sims

40. I love a good girly night in with films and food

41. I've never worked somewhere with so many lovely work mates


42. I'm always internet shopping, I just can't stop myself

43. I drive a bright blue corsa, you'd never miss me!

44. I'm really rubbish at painting my toe nails, I'll paint them and then leave the same nail varnish on for months

45. I've always wanted to go up the Eiffel tower

46. I have a younger brother who constantly shouts on the xbox, my god it's the most annoying thing

47. I hate people who are always late

48. I can only blink with one eye, trust me I've tried hard

49. I love a good back massage, my boyfriend is getting there

50. I always like to read a book although it takes me ages to get into it and I hate long chapters

I hope you enjoyed this more personal post, I've seen it floating round a lot of other blogs and thought it would be rather fun to do myself! I'd love for you to leave your links below if you've done this tag :) Have a good week ladies xo
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. a mini is my dream car too!

    http://vividiorquue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I too love nail polish.

    bowietobaltimore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20, 25, 35, 44: This is me too aha! x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig