Monday 7 January 2013

January wish list


1. Plain grey sweat dress - Topshop
2. Leather pocket t shirt - Miss Guided
3. Burlesque CD- Amazon
4. Green suede shopper - River Island
5. Stripe t shirt - H&M
6. Wooden wedges - Topshop
7. Soap and Glory heel genius - Boots
8. Soap and Glory archery brow tint - Boots
9. Lee Stafford hair growth shampoo (and the conditioner) - Boots
10. Dog tooth dress - Miss Guided
11. VO5 hot oil - Boots

It's that time after Christmas when I find a few more things I want to add to my beauty collection and wardrobe. It's made worse as it's January when I've spent all my money on Christmas presents. Although I do get a sneaky pay packet on the 11th of this month so I may be able to indulge in a few of these products and treat myself ;-) Although I got many beauty products, clothes and a new bag for Christmas I just can't help myself. And when I get searching all the websites on the net I get carried away and favourite everything. Then end up with way too many and have to sort them out, hehe. I've had a nice relaxing day off work today and go back tomorrow so am thinking I may sneak off into Boots on my lunch break and see which items off this wish list I can get my hands on! (bit cheeky before payday!)

Happy Monday ladies xo
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love, love, love that stripe t-shirt! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the dog tooth dress, it's so pretty!

    http://elephantide.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dog tooth dress, it looks great with the hat on the model x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the grey dress, could go either casual or dressy casual. I want! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that grey sweater dress xxx Love it, it's so easy to wear :) Also love the heal genius !
    www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Missguided dress, great picks! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig