Monday 5 November 2012

e.l.f Zit Zapper Review




So I'm back at work after having two and a half weeks off work. You think when you have that amount of time off work that you'd start to get bored but surprisingly I didn't so when it got to going back to work it was a bit of a shock! Shops getting busier and busier due to Christmas lingering so it's long days and lots of annoying customers until then.

A while back I purchased many many e.l.f products. I hadn't heard much about them but since purchasing I've heard good reviews and am actually loving the products myself. Because I spent so much money on their website I also got a free goodie bag which included about 4 other products which was a great bonus. Since purchasing I think e.l.f do a lot of offers when you spend so much money and so on.

Anyway onto the review.. I purchased this product called the 'Zit Zapper' my skin is always prone to spots and I'm always looking out for new products to try and help my skin/spots in some way. This has been one hell of a long ongoing mission but I'm a sucker when it comes to trying new products so I'm not all bothered. Also this product was only £1.50 so I didn't think I could go too wrong with it. I also thought for £1.50 it probably wouldn't be that greater product but anything is worth a try.

When I received this product I think I tried it that same night as I really wanted to know the results. After taking my make up off then moisturising, I then apply this product to my spots and blemishes and then off to bed I go. The product smells pretty much like all other spot treatments I've tried, like tea tree oil. I woke up in the morning and was absolutely AMAZED by the results!! My spot I had the night before had pretty much gone and completely reduced the redness. I have never been so pleased with the results of a spot treatment other than this one. I have been using it every night ever since I received it and although it doesn't prevent spots from appearing, when I have spots it dramatically helps the removal process of them. It really is such an amazing product. I know that not all spot treatments work on EVERYONE'S skin, I mean I've tried treatments that some people rave madly about, then when I try them.. nothing! But for £1.50, even if it doesn't work for you I don't think you can say you've lost a lot. I couldn't rave enough about this product enough to you and I will definitely be repurchasing. Although I think I have quite a bit of use left in this little tube.

I can't say I have much else to say about a spot removal treatment but you should definitely get onto their website and purchase! And don't forget to have a look on their facebook or twitter pages to see if they have any offers on! Hope you have a lovely week and let me know if you've tried this product and what you think of it :-)

Twitter: @natalieellis23
Instagram: natalieellis23
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Sounds like a good product will have to try it myself!
    -Jessica
    http://jessriv91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,I just found your blog,it's really cute (:
    I never heard about this product but I'm going to make an order on Elf website soon,so I'll surely give a look!!!
    I follow you with gfc and also on twitter (@jesuisirma)feel free to follow me back!
    Have a nice day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really good! I'm always on a look out for something that can help spots, lovely review. xx

    thewondersofwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have just come across your blog and its so cute! I love it and have followed :) Would love if you could have a look at my blog, thankyou :) <3

    http://alllaboutbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this review! i always get the odd spot as well and am always looking for the next best spot treatment. might have to give this one a try! xx

    http://www.ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love elf products :)
    amazing review!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems to be a good product. I shall try it myself .

    You have such a lovely blog ! I am a new follower :) It would mean a lot to me if you could check out my blog and follow if you like it :)

    xo
    Cristina @Cristina's Beauty Box

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds great! Really want to try it :) x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig