Thursday 27 September 2012

MUA Shade 12




My first ever MUA nail polish, I simply just couldn't resist when I found out it was only £1?! I mean what nail fanatic girl wouldn't? I just thought it was crazy! So I purchased this colour, I couldn't find a name but it's shade 12 and it really is such a gorgeous colour!! It's a really hard colour to explain, it is a pink but it's slightly purple too? Hopefully the pictures do the colour some justice anyway :-) I did have some negative thoughts about this nail varnish, not because I'd heard any bad reviews but simply just because I couldn't believe that for £1 you'd get such a good product. The application was smooth and easy, I did only apply 2 coat of the polish but I think it really could have done with 3. I know the pot of polish is rather small but I think for the price it's definitely worth it and I definitely will be repurchasing some of the new colours MUA have just brought out! They look gorgeous, all in lovely autumn shades. If you've never tried MUA polishes then I really recommend them, so head down to Superdrug now :-) Which shades are your favourite? xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've never tried a MUA polish before and I'm not sure why, at £1 you can't go wrong, even if you do need a couple of coats! And that colour is gorgeous - love it! x


    Having a 200 Follow giveaway if you're interested in checking it out:
    http://cosmeticcrave.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/celebrating-200-gfc-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this the other day it's lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig