Wednesday 2 May 2012

Haul post #2

Skirt - £5, New Look
Skirt - £7, New Look
Skirt - £6, New Look
Top - £6, Primark
Vans - £45, Schuh
Nail varnish - £6, Topshop
Bourjois nail polish remover - £4.99, Boots

Better late than never I always say.. This post has been in the making for slightly too long! So I went to Norwich, SHOPPING TRIP, last Thursday and finally I've taken some photographs for you. As you already know I brought a Topshop nail varnish and the new Bourjois nail polish remover. But the rest I hope was a mystery! We popped into New Look and to our surprise it was the day that their sale launched, excited!! I wanted to buy so much more than I did but with it being the day before pay day I held back. I came out with 3 skirts for £18!!!! BARGAIN, considering one of them was priced at £20 beforehand. I absolutely love all of them (I'm so sorry the cobalt blue one is creased, yet to come out of the bag, haha) I've wanted a dipped hem skirt for so long so was so excited when I found it in the sale. I've also always been a fan of the floaty skater skirt hence why I purchased two of these! I find the elasticated waist makes them SO comfortable. Every shopping trip must consist of a Primark buy and mine this time was this galaxy dipped hem chiffon top, as soon as I saw it I instantly fell in love and had to join the massive queue to make it mine! And finally my new love... my vans! Pretty pricey but I am in love with them, they are so comfortable and I'd recently told myself I wanted a pair of trainers, so here they are! The colour is gorgeous and think it will really go with everything!

What bargains have you found recently? What fashion trends are you hung up on?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love this nail polish!
    great post! :)

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh those skirts were an absolute bargain! Well done haha! The pink dip hem one is gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely buys, love them all, especially the primark top. Is the boujour nail polish remover good?

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig