Friday 25 May 2012

Happy Birthday Glossybox




If you read my Glossybox posts then you'll know I was waiting for something within this box to make me want to keep my subscription and I think this box has made me want to keep going for at least one more! We got more in this box than usual and they are all things that I actually want to try for once.

  1. Noble Isle Summer Rising Bath & Shower Gel
  2. Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc & Si Lolita
  3. Weleda Face Cream/Body Milk
  4. Uniqone All in one hair treatment
  5. Let's Go Lashes
I'll keep this post quick just so you can have a nose at what I received but I'm genuinely happy with this box, I just hope it lives up to this next time :-) What did you all receive in your boxes?! Hope you're enjoying the sun! xo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I cancelled my subscription in March, I was getting so disappointed with their boxes! Think I'm going to give another beauty box a whirl! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig