Sunday 15 April 2012

Models Own Coral Reef and Matte finish


So here's my final Models Own varnish that I purchased in London what seems like ages ago now. This one is called 'Coral Reef' (original hey!) but it is a lovely colour! Another varnish I purchased in London was Rimmel's Matte finish which I have seen reviewed by a fellow blogger but can't actually remember who (sorry!) Anyway I used two layers of the Models Own nail varnish and it did create a lovely, bright spring/summer colour which I loved. I am also sorry about how messy these nails look as I was in a rush trying to finish them before heading off to work. After the two layers I then used the Rimmel matte finish, one tip you really have to make sure you cover the whole of the nail where you've applied the base colour otherwise you can still see the shiny colour underneath which isn't a good look! I really do love the look you get from this top coat but I still think I prefer having nice shiny nails which glimmer in the sun light :-) xoxo
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it (:

    ( www.pinkie-love-forever.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colour, I'm always buying coral varnish, so cute!

    offtobuttonmoon.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this color! So summerish! +.+

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig