Monday 9 April 2012

Blogger appreciation award!

I have been given the blogger appreciation award from the lovely blogger makeupisdelish
:-)

Here are the rules:
  •          Thank the person who gave you the award by linking their blog in your post.
  •          Answer the following (4) questions
  •          Award the blogger appreciation award to new followers/fellow bloggers as you like
  •          Let the blogger know you have awarded them
Questions

1. How long have you been blogging?
Since the beginning of January this year :-)
2. What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?    
A couple of my friends already had blogs and I was reading theres all of the time so I decided to make my own, since doing this I have become so much more into the things I blog about. 
3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
Mainly fashion and cosmetics
4. What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?
Maybe start blogging more and trying out new products so that I'm able to give my opinions about the products (really this is just an excuse to buy new products!)

My Nominees for the Blogger Appreciation Award:


Becca Grace http://prettylittlepeggy.blogspot.co.uk/
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig