Monday 5 March 2012

My River Island March must haves


As per usual I find way too many things I want on the River Island website and in the shop too! And as we all know scarf print on clothing items is in right now and I love it. The playsuit and t shirt are both scarf print and I think they would really brighten up any outfit. I have many scarfs with this print on so really cannot wait to get my hands on a few items of clothing with the same print (not to be worn together of course! haha) Colour block is also still a massive fashion trend and the pink and purple playsuit is exactly that! I have never been personally brave enough to colour block any of the items of clothing I have at the moment so thought this playsuit would help me accomplish this as it's all in one so I wouldn't have to find 2 different items myself to match together! And finally the palm tree print dress I am sooooooo in love with! And it's a bargain at only £25! I really want to get my hands on this, I think it can be dressed up or down very easily which is what I love, clothes that are versatile are the best! I am shopping on Thursday so my fingers are crossed and my hopes are up about finding these items! :-D
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig