Wednesday 14 March 2012

Delivery day





A while back I ordered a few bits from the Avon catalogue that my mum receives. They had an offer on on the two coloured varnishes, 2 for £5. I love the two colours I received, the sequinned turquoise is lovely, you can't really tell in the photo but it has beautiful sequinned parts in it. The gold is also gorgeous, it's a shimmery nail varnish and I've wanted a gold varnish for ages!! The nail hardener was a bargain of £1.50 in the clearance section!! I always use my current Sally Hansen nail hardener so thought I might as well try this one seeing as it's such an amazing price. Have you ever tried nail varnishes from Avon?
 

Since having my Sally Hansen nail hardender which I use an awful lot I thought I should check out the other varnishes within this range. I actually didn't know there was a full range of actual coloured varnishes until I searched on eBay. Whilst searching I can across this HD range which comes in a variety of different colours. I only have one other pink nail varnish so thought I'd try the pink one first and seeing as I snatched it up for only 99p and £1.40 postage, it was well and truely a bargain! Have you tried any varnishes from this collection?
 



The final parcel I received today was my jewellery from 'Wavy Jewellery'. I came across this website from a fellow blogger and absolutely fell in love. All of the items are handmade and at such a cheap price that I couldn't stop myself from browsing without purchasing!! These 3 items came to a total of about £8 including postage! This is the link to her twitter page and from there you can then go onto the website and make a purchase! > WavyJewellery < I cannot wait to wear the earrings tomorrow and tie the cross bracelet around my wrist! I'm already eyeing up the cross necklace to match the earrings :-) Have you brought any jewellery from this website, if so what? xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. i LOVE the sequined turquoise! its so pretty! good post :)

    xoxo,
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig