Thursday 1 March 2012

China Glaze 'Marry a Millionaire'




Today I was a very lucky girl getting 2 new nail varnishes in one day! I ordered the China Glaze 'Marry a millionaire' off eBay and it arrived today (this is the varnish I have used on my nails in the pictures above) I also got the OPI silver shatter from one of my lovely friends as a birthday present! (I am so excited to use this shatter when these nails start to wear, hehe!) So above I've used my first China Glaze polish and I am absolutely in LOVE with it!! The small, fine purple and silver strands of glitter are gorgeous and really sparkle in the light! I've read many reviews on China Glaze varnishes and all have been positive.. so here's another! I already want to invest in loads more :-) What China Glaze varnishes have you got? XOXO
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig