Sunday 18 March 2012

Avon sequinned turquoise





As promised here's a blog about one of my new Avon nail varnishes. I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while but I've been so busy and just literally haven't had the time! Anyway here it is, 'sequinned turquoise'. I found it hard to get a picture that really done this nail varnish some justice because it really is beautiful and has little flecks of silver in! It is a gorgeous colour and the sequinned part really catches in the light which is even better! I did layer up 3 layers of this varnish including a top and base coat! It really is a lovely varnish!! Hope you like it xoxo
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. such a pretty colour! I've never used Avon polished before but that one looks gorgeous! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous colour! The shimmer in it looks amazing!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nice colour! might have to invest in one of these x

    www.apocketfullofsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig