Monday 12 March 2012

17 lasting fix 2


Here as promised.. I've always wanted an orange nail varnish and as pastel colours are a big thing this spring/summer that's the tone of orange I went for! And I must say I really do love this colour, the flash on my camera makes it seem slightly brighter than it actually is. I did take a picture of the label (again like last time but it came out blurry) but this varnish is called 'orange soda'. Again I had to put 3 coats on to maximise the colour and I think I'll definitely be buying more of these nail varnishes in different colours! :-)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this colour! I love orange nail varnishes.
    Great post :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this colour and I've been looking for one like it for ages so I'm really glad I came across your blog! Thanks!
    Sophie, duckandegg.blogspot.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig