Thursday 9 February 2012

No7


I ventured off to Norwich on my day off this week and stumbled across 3 for 2 in boots across ALL No7 products and as I was running out of some stuff this was perfect timing! I love No7 products as they really do do wonders to me and my skin. So I purchased
  • Beautiful skin starter kit
  • Beautiful skin night cream
  • Beautiful skin purifying exfoliator
  • Gentle toner
  • Blemish stick
  • Intelligent balance mousse foundation
Last night I tried out the exfoliator and the night cream. The exfoliator worked really well and left my skin feeling really soft. It's quite a hard exfoliator which works for me! The night cream was also a hit and it smelt good too, bonus. Try some out for yourself, I highly doubt you'll be disappointed! :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig