Monday 20 February 2012

February Glossybox











So it's that time of the month again girls, glossybox time! :-) I' always as excited as I was for my very first glossybox back in December. Although I was hoping for a nail varnish in this months box (only as I have naked nails atm) I am still really intrigued with this months products! So I just thought I'd share my February products with you:

1. Dr Bronner magic liquid soap
2. Paul Mitchell round trip
3. Duwop venom gloss
4. Como Shambhala invigorate body lotion
5. BM Beauty pure mineral eyeshadow

I've literally just tried the Paul Mitchell round trip curl definer as I'd just washed my hair so I'll let you know how I get on/if it works! What did everyone get in their February boxes? XOXO
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig