Friday 24 February 2012

Avon liquid freeze



My mum receives the Avon catalogue and I hardly ever find anything that really takes my interest, apart from the nail varnishes of course! So when I had a little look last month I was browsing through the sale leaflet and came across this.. Avon nail experts liquid freeze quick dry nail spray. It was half price therefore only £3 so I thought why not! I just literally tried it for the first time this morning when I painted my nails using the Rimmel 500 Peppermint nail varnish and OH MY GOD! This product is actually amazing!! It took literally a few seconds before I thought "I'll see if they're dry" and they were! I was shocked as to how quick it had dried but I definitely reccommend it. Even if you don't receive the Avon catalogue then Avon do have a website so I'm sure you can find it on there!! Don't hesitate.. BUY IT!! XOXO
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. love the article .. and nail colour! hahaa!

    I'm at http://rebekahesme.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig