Wednesday 25 January 2012

Varnish love

So I think I've already tried to share my love for nail varnish with you, but here's a sneak peak at nearly all of my collection and as always, I'm still adding to it! The first picture shows all of my Rimmel varnish's. Starting at the top: baby blue, lilac, light green, black, coral, blue and silver glitter, and teal shimmer. The second picture: Rimmel top and base coat, accessorize gold glitter, Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle, pink glitter, Barry M grey, pearl, L&B french manicure set and Sally Hansen nail hardener. The last picture: Champney's dark red, Miners pearl pink/purple, Collection 2000 hot pink, No7 navy blue, No7 bright red, No7 purple, Barry M grey and Barry M green. That's my whole varnish collection and I can now safely say I have finally got my hands on the OPI rainbow connection and once it has arrived in the post I WILL be blogging about it (as you can tell I'm very excited, hehe).
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig